Forever Starts at the Commons Hotel
Whether you are planning an intimate wedding or an elaborate reception, you will feel at home with family and friends at our unique hotel from the rehearsal dinner to post wedding brunch.
Fun For You and Your Guests
Wedding guests are sure to enjoy themselves at The Common’s Hotel.
We are central to both Minneapolis and St. Paul, located on the beautiful University of Minnesota’s campus.
The hotel completed a $14 million dollar renovation and features reclaimed wood and dark jewel-tones with an inviting lounge and reading library surrounding a warm fireplace to foster guest engagement. Whether your guests are relaxing in the cozy lobby, the fabulous Beacon Gastro Pub, enjoying the beautiful University of Minnesota campus or hopping on the light rail to the Mall of America they are sure to enjoy themselves.
With our Commons Hotel wedding package, creating a magical wedding is a charm. Whether you are planning an intimate wedding ceremony or an elaborate, casual, formal, festive or modern reception you will feel at home with family and friends at our unique hotel.
- Wedding night bridal suite
- First and second course menu tasting prior to wedding day
- Complimentary stage for headtable or band
- House tables, chairs, and linen
- Modern China, Flatware & Glassware included
- Dance floor sized according to number of guests
- Votive candles and mirror tiles to enhance your tables
- Based on a Food & Beverage minimum
Schedule to be coordinated by our Catering Manager. Explore our customized packages to accommodate your dream wedding.